- Ensure continued compliance with all relevant Environmental Legislation, Regulations, Codes of Practice and other Standards to which the Company subscribes
- When determining priorities for the allocation of resources, Environmental Objectives shall be given equal consideration with all other Objectives
- All Managers and employees have duties and responsibilities under this Policy and, in order to ensure that these are met, regular reviews of environmental performance are carried out
- Minimise the environmental impacts of processes/activities
- Dispose of waste and effluents in a responsible and safe manner
- Promote ownership and control of environmental issues at senior management level
- Provide the necessary training and support to staff
- Implement programmes that minimise waste
- Minimise energy use through effective energy management
Our print supplier commits to:
Join a movement of difference makers
We’re on a mission to help coaches use sport as a movement for good (not bad).
Our short weekly emails pose questions that will help you to understand your coaching, understand yourself and understand the people you coach.
Enter your email address to join us
(but only if you put people first).
Who we are
We're a mission-driven business for people who believe sport should be a movement for good (not bad).
What we do